OPTIMIST is a committed group of doctors, medical professionals, pastors, lawyers and concerned citizens banded together to promote an expanded protocol in the COVID-19 ﬁght, which includes the use of Ivermectin and other therapeutics to save more lives.
Goals: Our “Pillars of Purpose Points" (PPP):
- To save more lives and keep more people out of hospital.
- To educate on preventive measures and therapeutic medicines that will help ﬁght against getting the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and optimize recovery of those who have developed COVID-19 illness.
- To encourage the government to offer a “preventive SARS-CoV-2 package" to households including vitamins, supplements and medicines to bolster the immune system and ward off infection.
- To encourage the government to offer a “therapeutic COVID-19 package" to households to treat the disease in the early phases before it progresses to the acute illness phase.
- To share with the public the results of scientific medical evidence on the virus and the vaccine.
- To take a stand against a mandatory vaccination program that will lead to further loss of religious and constitutional liberties.
This disclaimer provides that any medical information provided is merely information - not advice. If readers need medical advice, they should consult a doctor or other appropriate medical professionals.
All information contained on this website is for educational purposes only and the information contained on this website should not be construed in any way, shape or form, either directly, indirectly, expressed, or implied, (without limitation) to suggest that we are providing medical advice, promoting or advertising medications such as Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin and Doxycycline for the use in the treatment of COVID-19.
OPTIMIST appreciates that “research into potential treatments and preventatives for COVID-19 is a rapidly evolving space and there is a genuine need to keep consumers informed of research and advances in a balanced and measured way”.
None of the information contained on this website should be relied upon or seen to be a substitute for proper medical advice.
If you believe you have contracted COVID-19, please consult a qualified medical practitioner.