Deprecated: Hook elementor/widgets/widgets_registered is deprecated since version 3.5.0! Use elementor/widgets/register instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5758 Optimist | Resources
OPTIMIST is a committed group of doctors, medical professionals, pastors, lawyers and concerned citizens banded together to promote an expanded protocol in the COVID-19 ﬁght, which includes the use of Ivermectin and other therapeutics to save more lives.
Goals: Our “Pillars of Purpose Points" (PPP):
- To save more lives and keep more people out of hospital.
- To educate on preventive measures and therapeutic medicines that will help ﬁght against getting the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and optimize recovery of those who have developed COVID-19 illness.
- To encourage the government to offer a “preventive SARS-CoV-2 package" to households including vitamins, supplements and medicines to bolster the immune system and ward off infection.
- To encourage the government to offer a “therapeutic COVID-19 package" to households to treat the disease in the early phases before it progresses to the acute illness phase.
- To share with the public the results of scientific medical evidence on the virus and the vaccine.
- To take a stand against a mandatory vaccination program that will lead to further loss of religious and constitutional liberties.
“Formed by leading critical care specialists in March 2020, at the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic, the ‘Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance’ is now a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to developing highly effective treatment protocols to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 and to improve the outcomes for patients ill with the disease.”
“The British Ivermectin Recommendation Development Group (BIRD) is a truly grassroots initiative bringing together clinicians, health researchers and patient representatives from all around the world to advocate for the use of ivermectin against covid-19.”
“The World Council for Health is a worldwide coalition of health-focused organizations and civil society groups that seek to broaden public health knowledge and sense-making through science and shared wisdom.”
“Dr. Peter McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, in academic medical practice in Dallas, Texas, USA. He maintains ABIM certification in internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases. He manages common infectious diseases as well as the cardiovascular complications of both the viral infection and the injuries developing after the COVID-19 vaccine...”
Check Out These
Helpful Media Channels
Dr. John Campbell
“Dr. John Campbell is “a retired Nurse Teacher and A and E nurse based in England. [He] also [does] some teaching in Asia and Africa when time permits. These videos are to help students to learn the background to all forms of health care. [His] PhD focused on the development of open learning resources for nurses nationally and internationally.” Most recently his videos focus on the examination of current studies and scientific developments in reference to the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the COVID-19 disease.
Drbeen Medical Lectures“ World's best and free medical lectures to prepare you for medical exams.” Check out the “All COVID-19 Videos” playlist.