OPTIMIST is a committed group of doctors, medical professionals, pastors, lawyers and concerned citizens banded together to promote an expanded protocol in the COVID-19 ﬁght, which includes the use of Ivermectin and other therapeutics to save more lives.
Goals: Our “Pillars of Purpose Points" (PPP):
- To save more lives and keep more people out of hospital.
- To educate on preventive measures and therapeutic medicines that will help ﬁght against getting the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and optimize recovery of those who have developed COVID-19 illness.
- To encourage the government to offer a “preventive SARS-CoV-2 package" to households including vitamins, supplements and medicines to bolster the immune system and ward off infection.
- To encourage the government to offer a “therapeutic COVID-19 package" to households to treat the disease in the early phases before it progresses to the acute illness phase.
- To share with the public the results of scientific medical evidence on the virus and the vaccine.
- To take a stand against a mandatory vaccination program that will lead to further loss of religious and constitutional liberties.
Share your Story
We Are Listening
PLEASE SHARE YOUR STORIES
The government and the wider community need to hear your stories. Please fill in your details below and write a message to let others know what is happening. If you are willing for your de-identified story to be published, please let us know.