OPTIMIST is a committed group of doctors, medical professionals, pastors, lawyers and concerned citizens banded together to promote an expanded protocol in the COVID-19 ﬁght, which includes the use of Ivermectin and other therapeutics to save more lives.
Goals: Our “Pillars of Purpose Points" (PPP):
- To save more lives and keep more people out of hospital.
- To educate on preventive measures and therapeutic medicines that will help ﬁght against getting the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and optimize recovery of those who have developed COVID-19 illness.
- To encourage the government to offer a “preventive SARS-CoV-2 package" to households including vitamins, supplements and medicines to bolster the immune system and ward off infection.
- To encourage the government to offer a “therapeutic COVID-19 package" to households to treat the disease in the early phases before it progresses to the acute illness phase.
- To share with the public the results of scientific medical evidence on the virus and the vaccine.
- To take a stand against a mandatory vaccination program that will lead to further loss of religious and constitutional liberties.
Educate, Inform, Manage
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
We are seeking volunteers to help us manage, educate and share our message to the public. If you are interested, please fill out your details below and a member of the OPTIMIST team will be in touch.
Any time you can dedicate will be greatly appreciated. Help us help others.